I have a lot to be thankful for this year:
- I am thankful for being close to friends and family again. (As well as being able to share in the festivities this year).
- I am thankful for my loving and patient husband.
- I am especially thankful for everyone’s health.
- I am thankful for all you readers out there, who take the time to stop by and view these posts. (Even despite my recent irregularity with them).
- And, finally, I am thankful for the Thanksgiving trial run I got to do this past Sunday.
All in all, I was pretty happy, much to my surprise, how smoothly everything went and, more importantly, how delicious it all turned out. Now all I have to do is make sure I do everything the exact same way on Thursday. Peace of cake right? This year I’m in charge of the bird, the gravy, and the brussel sprouts. What’s on everyone else’ menu this year?
Wishing much health and happiness to those celebrating Thanksgiving this coming Thursday as well as those for whom it will be just another day!